Follow My Blog Post plugin allows your users to follow changes on a particular post/page for your WordPress site.
- Visitors can opt to follow the post, page, category, tags, authors etc with or without creating a user account.
- Visitors can unfollow any post, page, category, tags, authors etc at any time using a link from an email or from a website via unfollow button.
- Followed posts displayed with a number of unique visitors following the post.
- Administrative panel to view page/post wise followers, Terms wise followers and Authors wise followers with an option to disable the follow for any follower.
- Ability to send a confirmation email for the actions like subscription and unsubscription.
- Ability to send email notifications for any new post added in defined category or tags, edit any post/page or comment added on any post.
- Each post, page or custom post type on your blog have individual settings in Metabox to disable follow button or disable Email notification for a particular post and have options to set different email template for a new post, edit post and comment notification.
- Includes shortcodes to add “follow post button”, “follow terms button” or “follow authors button” on any page or post at any position.
- Logged In users would have a page where they can see all the posts/pages they follow, all the terms they follow and all the authors they follow with the option to unfollow button.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type and for any category, tags or any custom taxonomies created on your site.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads or Jigoshop.
- Added support to work with FES extension of Easy Digital Downloads.
- 100% multilanguage – Follow My Blog Post is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
With the Schedule Emails Extension for the Follow My Blog Post Plugin, you can schedule your emails hourly, daily, twice daily or weekly.